The N4004AB 18 gauge 1/4” crown flooring stapler has been designed with the professional hardwood flooring installer in mind. It can drive 1/4-in crown, and 18-gauge staples ranging from 1/2-in to 1-9/16-in in length. The high-grade composite magazine reduces weight, and an aluminum body construction provides significant durability. This flooring stapler also features an over-molded rubber grip for comfort during prolonged use.
- Fasteners: 1/4-in 18-gauge staples ranging from 1/2-in to 1-9/16-in in length
- Depth Adjustment: Tool-less depth-adjustable base from 5/16” to 7/16” for solid hardwood and from 1/2” to 5/8” for engineered hardwoods
- Trigger: Sequential actuation ensures accurate staple placement every time
- Lightweight: Only 3.1 lbs allowing for extended use with lower fatigue
- Exhaust Port: 360 degrees. Adjustable exhaust allows air exhaust to be pointed in any direction
- Grip: Over-molded rubber grip for comfort during prolonged use
- Magazine: High-grade composite magazine provides exceptional durability and protects against jams while minimizing overall tool weight
- Brand: Metabo HPT
- Weight: 4.41 lbs
- Material: Aluminum
- Cordless/Corded: Corded
- Air Inlet Size (in): .625
- Fastener Length Range: 1/4 Crown, 18 -Gauge 1/2"-1-9/16"
- Crown Size Range: 1/4 Crown, 18 -Gauge 1/2"-1-9/16"
- Nailer/ Stapler Power: Pneumatic
- Nailer/ Stapler Design: Stapler
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120
- Soft Grip: Yes
- Collation: Strip