Alpine Corporation Eco-Sphere Energy-Saving Pump 2800GPH with 33' Cord
Type: Rough Plumbing
Cost-saving, energy-efficient, and submersible, the Alpine Corporation Eco-Sphere Pump is the perfect addition to your outdoor pond. This high-quality pump features a convenient carrying handle and 360-degree rotating adapters for flexible placement. It is engineered to be highly energy-efficient, touting a 75% reduction in power consumption compared to standard pumps while maintaining maximum output. The pump also has a large pre-filter that minimizes pump damage and clogging by selectively screening larger debris particles. Your outdoor living spaces will be the envy of the neighborhood with our wide assortment of fresh, fashionable, and contemporary products, from beautifully crafted solar garden stakes featuring patented motion and fiber optic lighting technology to gorgeous glass and glow-in-the-dark birdbaths and feeders.
- Professional Pond Water Pump: Submersible water pump keeps water always flowing and works on land or fully submerged in water. Perfect for ponds, fountains, waterfalls, and filtration systems!
- Durable Pump Construction: Oil-free design with ceramic impeller shafts provides a reliable, long-lasting fountain water pump that resists damage and keeps water flowing, and has a GPH of 2800
- Energy Saving Water Pump: Features an energy-saving design that will save you money, while providing an over 75% reduction in energy consumption compared to standard pumps
- Easy Installation: The pump can be used vertically or horizontally for convenient placement in your pond, and has a 33' long cord for easy placement and accessibility
- Brand: Alpine
- Item Dimensions: 14 x 15 x 6 Inches
- Item Weight: 8.63 Pounds
- Power Source: Cord
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Wattage: 80 Watts
- Maximum Flow Rate: 46.67 Gallons Per Minute
- Max Flow: 2800 GPH
- Max. Head: 16.5'
- Outlet Connection: 1.5"
- Cord Length: 33 ft
- Material: Plastic, Copper