Ancel PB100 Automotive Power Circuit Probe Tester, 12V 24V Car Electrical Test Tool Kit
Type: Test, Measure & Inspect
Ancel PB100 automotive circuit tester probe is a must-have tool for both professional mechanics and home-use customers who are looking for a fast and accurate solution on 12V - 24V electrical power AVOmeter AC/DC voltage Diode Current Resistance diagnosis. Helps you to activate components in the vehicle or W/Ground, read voltage displays red/green polarity LED, tracking, locate short circuits, and bad ground contacts.
- Perform power injection, measuring, ground testing, polarity checking, continuity testing, and component activation.
- Find short to ground and short to the voltage.
- Automatically detect the positive, negative, and open circuits.
- 8Amp circuit breaker protection, automatically reset, no button to push.
- High voltage capability: displays up to 60 volts, resolution of 0.1 volts.
- AC-RMS, AC peak to peak, frequency, and pulse width for signal testing.
- Comes with an extra 20ft extension cable.
- Powered by vehicle battery or cigarette lighter.
- Three additional modes: Min/ Max/ Audible Monitoring.
- A large color LCD screen with easy to navigate user menu.
- Ergonomic housing design with a water-resistant, rugged blow-molded case, easy to handle and store.
- Brand: Ancel
- Brand: Black
- Item Dimensions: 2.90 x 10.20 x 8.70 Inches
- Item Weight: 2.59 Pounds
- Measurement Type: Multimeter
- 1 x PB100 Circuit Probe
- 1 x Extension Cable (20ft)
- 1 x Battery Hookup Clips
- 1 x Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- 1 x Protective Case
- 1 x Probe tip
- 1 x User's Manual