The SURFboard SBG10 combines a DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem with an 802.11ac Wi-Fi router with 2 one-gigabit Ethernet ports. It has 16 downstream and 4 upstream channels and AC1600 Wi-Fi, making it a perfect choice for homes with fewer devices to manage. The all-in-one modem & Wi-Fi router combo means no more managing multiple devices and is best for Cable Internet Speed Plans up to 400 Mbps. Plus, it saves you money on monthly modem rental fees and fits easily into any home office.
- 3 products in 1: DOCSIS 3 0 Cable Modem, AC1600 dual-band Wi-Fi Router, 2 Port Gigabit Ethernet Router (cable digital voice service not supported)
- Wi-Fi 5 AC1600 dual-band concurrent Wi-Fi Router with 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Setup and manage your network with the SURFboard Manager app
- Compatible with major US Cable Internet Providers including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others. Cable internet service required. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- 16 downstream & 4 upstream channels. Best for cable internet service plans up to 400 Mbps.
- Brand: Arris
- Connectivity Technology: Ethernet, Wireless
- Frequency Band Class: Dual-Band
- Wireless Type: 802.11ac
- Number of Ports: 2
- LAN Port Bandwidth: 1000 Mbps
- Data Transfer Rate: 686 Megabits Per Second