The ATR2100x-USB is a versatile content creation microphone, designed for live performance, podcasting, and voiceover use. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs: a USB output that connects to your computer or other devices for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects to a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance.
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB-C digital output and XLR analog output. Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance with smooth, extended frequency response perfect for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and other content creation applications.
- USB output connects to your computer (Windows and Mac) for digital recording, While the XLR output connects with your sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance. On/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation.
- Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone with a dial on the bottom that allows you to easily adjust headphone volume.
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. The low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response. High-quality a/D converter with 24-bit, up to 192 kHz sampling rate.
- A sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport. Threaded stand clamp attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand. Also includes three cables: USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A, and XLRF to XLRM.
Item Dimensions: 10 x 7 x 3 inches
- Item Weight: 0.60 pounds
- Connector Type: USB, XLR Connector
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Audio Sensitivity: 24 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 192 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional
- Hardware Platform: PC