Introducing the Bissell air220 Air Purifier. This machine packs powerful indoor air purifying power into a simplistic and sleek machine, bringing form and function together in your home. The unique design is apparent in the air220's clean lines and smooth edges. Underneath the sleek design, you'll find three layers of filtration, including an activated carbon filter and a HEPA + pre-filter that captures hair, dust, pollen, dander, home, and pet odors, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). This air purifier is a powerful machine you'd expect from Bissell, a trusted homecare brand. The air220 has a soft-touch dial that lets you control both fan speed and power. It has a discrete cord wrap on the back panel and filters that can be accessed from the front panel, so you can keep it against a wall in your home. The air220 can filter the air in large rooms like bedrooms, living areas, basements, and dining rooms. It is able to clean the air in an 800 sq. ft. room once every hour. You’ve trusted Bissell to clean and care for the floors and surfaces in your home. Now, let us clean your air! Plus, every purchase of this product helps save pets. Bissell proudly supports Bissell Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets. When you buy a Bissell product, you help save pets, too. We’re proud to design products that help make pet messes, odors, and pet homelessness disappear.
- 3-Stage Filtration for Simply Clean Air. Includes a pre-filter, activated carbon filter, and an H13 HEPA filter to capture large and fine particles, home odors, odors from pets, and VOCs.
- Medical-grade HEPA Filter. Captures 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns and smaller when on lowest fan speed, helping to remove airborne allergens and irritants like dust, pet dander, pollen, and smoke like that from wildfires, cooking, and smoking.
- Honeycomb-Structured Carbon Filter. Filter contains thousands of activated carbon pellets engineered to capture gases, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and common household odors including odors from pets, cooking, and smoke.
- Large Room Coverage and AHAM Certified. Filters 1252 sq. ft. with 1 air change/hour. Filters 626 sq. ft. with 2 air changes/hour. Filters 417 sq. ft. with 3 air changes/hour. Filters rooms 258 sq. ft. providing 4.8 air changes/hour.
- Low Energy and Library Quiet. Energy Star is rated and equipped with 5 fan speeds the lowest of which is as quiet as a library.
- Automated CirQulate System. VOC sensor monitors and provides colored-coded, indoor air quality feedback and adjusts to the appropriate fan speed for continuous clean air.
- Whisper Quiet Sound Level. Equipped with 5 fan speeds the lowest of which is whisper quiet. Perfect for bedrooms and contributes to a peaceful sleeping environment.
- Optimized Airflow. A powerful XL fan draws air in through the front of the air purifier and through 3 filters, releasing clean air through the top of the machine.
- Easy Filter Maintenance. The filter change indicator will inform you when it’s time for new filters. Filters should be replaced approximately every 6 months. Only use genuine BISSELL Replacement Filters to ensure excellent performance.
- Type: Smart Air Purifier with HEPA and Carbon Filters 2609A
- Brand: Bissell
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 14.75 x 25 inches
- Weight: 18.25 lbs
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Recommended Room Size: Up to 800 sq. ft.
- Mode: Auto/ Sleep
- Fan Speed Options: 5
- Sensor: VOC Sensor