Blucoil 10-FT Balanced XLR Cable, MXL 990 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Type: Musical Instruments
Classic Sound with Modern Flexibility: The MXL 990 Microphone remains to be the industry's well-used pressure gradient condenser microphone. It is designed to create legendary recordings. You get well-balanced, professional sound with this condenser microphone. Its cardioid polar pattern captures audio sources in front of the microphone while rejecting sound pickup from the sides. Equipped with the classic MXL FET preamp and a large diaphragm, MXL 990 delivers silky, open sound with a wide dynamic range.
- Delivers Full-Bodied Sound: The MXL 990 Microphone features a 20mm condenser capsule, low-noise FET preamp, and balanced output. It enhances your voice or acoustic guitar with silky sweet high-end while retaining the tight lows and mid-range.
- Captures Clear Sounds With Minimal Noise Spill: The cardioid microphone picks up audio in front of the condenser capsule and blocks off-axis noise. Plus, it offers a low 20dB self-noise.
- Perfect For Vocal Miking: The neutral sound reproduction of MXL 990 makes it well suited for recording voices. It provides a full, rich tone and warm midrange that enhances your voice without adding too much color.
- Offers Versatility: MXL 990 is a workhorse microphone used for different applications, such as music production or content creation. It offers up to 130dB SPL handling.
- Brand: Blucoil
- Connector Type: XLR
- Connectivity Technology: XLR
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Audio Sensitivity: 130 dB
- Compatible Devices: Speaker
- Item Weight: 1.2 Pounds
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Impedance: 200 Ohm
- Product Dimensions: 5.11 x 2.36 x 1 inches