Brinly DT-402BH-A Tow Behind Dethatcher with Transport Mode, 40-Inch
Type: Outdoor Power
Thatch is a layer of built-up organic material (Grass clippings & Dead roots) Between the top growth of grass & the root system. Too much thatch can create a barrier that keeps moisture & air from reaching the roots, stunting your lawn's health. A tine Dethatcher uproots dead grass & large clippings, as well as dislodges compact dirt for better planting. Designed for small to medium-size yards, the Brinly DT-40BH dethatcher comes equipped with multiple operating modes (Dethatch, Scarify, & Transport), dual rows of flexible tines, and a heavy-duty weight tray for use in more aggressive operations. Indiana-based Brinly-Hardy company has been manufacturing quality lawn & garden attachments since 1839. Taking the work out of DIY yard maintenance only gets more effortless with each Brinly product in our broad line of durable attachments. The best yards require the best tools-- get a yard like the pros with Brinly!
- Maximum Thatch Removal: 40" working width and 2 rows of 10 independently flexing spring steel tines comb through a lawn, lifting thatch up and out of the lawn where it can be mowed or mulched to promote a healthier root system.
- Multiple Settings for Different Tasks: Brinly's Dethatcher can be set to work as a straight dethatcher (tines comb the grass, flicking up thatch) or in a more aggressive mode where the tines scrape and scarify the soil as they pull up thatch - useful for re-seeding projects. Place the Dethatcher in transport mode for crossing drives and walkways.
- Long-Lasting Construction: All steel design with heavy-duty tray holds up to 70 lbs. of additional weight (for aggressive operations). Tines are made of durable spring steel; in the unlikely event of a breakage, a safety rod is included to catch the tine and prevent contact with mower blades. No-flat diamond rubber-tread transport wheels for durability.
- Easy-to-Engage Transport Wheels: The engagement lever, conveniently accessible from the driver's seat, lowers the 6" never-flat transport wheels when crossing sidewalks, driveways, and paths.
- Spring Steel Tines: 20 long-lasting, triple-coil strength 3/16″ diameter spring steel tines stay flexible and guarantee performance. Tines come pre-assembled to the tray.
- Universal Hook-Up: A single, heavy-duty universal hitch pin is included to easily attach the Dethatcher to any rider or tractor and most any ZTR or ATV. Features drawbar with adjustable mounting positions to adapt to all tractor hookup heights.
- Simple Assembly: Tines come pre-assembled on the tray from the factory to decrease assembly time. Includes easy pictorial assembly manual with fastener skin pack, each part is matched to each assembly step. Assembly video is also available on Brinly's YouTube channel.
- Made in the USA: Trusted since 1839, Brinly-Hardy Company has been dedicated to providing quality, durable, and innovative Lawn & Garden Products built in the USA
- Brand: Brinly
- Dimensions: 33.00 x 40.00 x 40.00 Inches
- Weight: 31.50 Pounds
- Color: Matte Black