It's easy with the ClearClick Virtuoso 2.0 (Second Generation) Slide & Negative Scanner. No computer is required to use the scanner, which means no confusing software or drivers. The Virtuoso 2.0 can scan your film to digital photos at a high-quality resolution of 22 megapixels (interpolated).FEATURES
- Quickly & easily scan your old film, slides, & negatives to digital photos at 22 megapixels (Interpolated)
- With the huge 5" preview screen, you can see each slide or negative in "real-time" before you scan it. When you're ready to scan, just hit the "OK/Scan" button, and your photo will be scanned and saved onto any SD memory card (not included) in just 1-2 seconds!
- The Virtuoso 2.0 can automatically set the color & brightness of each scan, or you can control it manually by the easy access buttons on top of the scanner.
- The scanner works with the most common formats of slides, negatives, and film, including 35mm, 110, 126 negatives (both B&W and color) as well as standard 50x50mm slides. The scanner comes with easy "slide-through" film holders, which make it very quick to load your slides & negative strips into the scanner. Adapters for 110 and 126 films are included too.
- Once you've scanned some photos, you can connect your scanner directly to your TV to view them using any mini-HDMI-to-HDMI cable (not included).
- Easily transfer your scanned photos to your PC or Mac by connecting the scanner to your computer. You can also transfer them by simply removing the SD card (not included) and inserting it into your computer.
- Full 2-year warranty from Clearclick (extendable to 3 years with product registration) & the free USA based tech support from Clearclick
Dimensions: 5.3 x 5 x 3.7 inches
Weight: 0.7 lbs
Connectivity Technology: HDMI
- 1 x ClearClick Virtuoso 2.0 (Second Generation) Slide & Negative Scanner
- 1 x Slide & Negative Holders
- 1 x Adapters For 110 & 126
- 1 x USB Cable & Power Adapter
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x User's Manual