By Current USA
Current USA eFlux Wave Pump, Add On Accessory Circulation Pump 2100 GPH
Type: Pet Supplies
eFlux accessory wave pumps make it easy to add additional current or waves to any Orbit IC LED light or eFlux Wave Pump kit. With Loop control, eFlux wave pumps are able to mimic ocean waves and surging currents in entirely new ways. This isn’t only cool for you, it's vital for your corals and reef inhabitants. They provide tank-wide circulation, improving water quality and promoting strong coral growth and fish health. Loop control allows you to adjust flow mode, velocity, sync pumps, even turn them off for feeding. Easy Wireless Control Wireless IR remote provides an effortless way to program up to 3 eFlux wave pumps.
- Easy to Add: Add an eFlux accessory wave pump to any Orbit IC LED light* or eFlux Wave Pump Kit and you ready to control and synchronize. Running virtually silent, they use safe direct current (DC) and are completely controllable using LOOP control. A prefilter foam guard and cable protector provide added protection from troublemaker inverts.
- Adjustable Direction: The adjustable swivel bracket provides directional water flow precisely where you need it most. Whether you want to direct the surging water current at an anemone or produce wave action on the water surface, simply pivot the pump in the direction you want the water current and watch it flow.
- Magnetic Mount: eFlux Wave Pumps use a magnetic bracket that is easy to install and allows you to position the pump virtually anywhere in your aquarium. A silicone pad absorbs vibration, allowing the pumps to run virtually silent.
- Premium Wave Pump: Efflux controllable wave pumps simulate water flow found in nature, providing tank wide circulation, improving water quality, and promoting strong coral growth and fish health
- Multiple Flow Modes: Wave Pulse, Surge Flow, Steady Stream, and Feed Mode
- Brand: Current USA
- Style: 2100 GPH
- Dimensions: 9 x 6.1 x 3.9 Inches
- Weight: 1.94 Pounds
- Material: Silicone
- Power Source: AC/DC