Fluke Networks 26000900 Pro3000 Generator Tone And Probe Kit, Non-Filtered
Type: Test, Measure & Inspect
Fluke Networks Pro3000 Tone Generator and Probe Kit: Stop the Buzz. Find Cables Faster with Clear, Precise Toning. The Pro3000 Tone and Probe Series provide clear and precise tracing of communication cabling. The innovative filtered probe obstructs signal interference present in the environment (caused by power cables and lighting) when listening for tone. The probe’s powerful speaker makes tracing cables through drywall, wood, or other enclosures quick and easy.
- Tone and trace wire on non-active networks; SmartTone technology provides 5 distinct tones for exact pair identification; Battery: 9-volt alkaline
- Sends a loud tone up to 16 kilometers (10 miles) in most cables and provides 5 distinct cadences for isolating individual wire pairs
- Precise SmartTone technology provides five distinct tones for exact pair identification, replaceable tip
- Pro3000 unfiltered probe with ergonomic sleek design, the loudspeaker is audible in noisy locations, 3.5-millimeter headphone jack
- Push-button switch selects Solid, Alt, and Off
- Brand: Fluke
- Item Weight: 2.82 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 12.25 x 7 x 3 inches
- Batteries: 2 9V batteries required.
- Color: Black
- Style: Tone & Probe Kit, Non-Filtered