Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3 in 1 Harness Booster Car Seat With TrueShield Technology, Ion
Type: Baby Products
Graco’s top-rated Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 car seat spans from toddler to youth to help keep your growing child safe. Featuring TrueShield advanced side impact protection from head to hips, this seat grows with your child from 22- 120lb. It starts as a harness booster from 22-65 lb, converts to a highback booster from 40-100 lb, and becomes a backless booster seat from 40-120 lb. The Simply Safe Adjust harness allows you to adjust the harness and headrest together as your child grows through each mode, and then the harness stores away easily in highback booster mode. You’ll appreciate the ease of the fuss-free harness for easy in and out. Little passengers will enjoy the premium fabric, body support, personal cup holder, and storage compartment. The Nautilus 65 LX is the perfect blend of safety, function, and comfort! Excludes backless mode.
- Integrated harness storage compartment holds unused harness straps while in the belt-positioning booster mode
- One-hand, 5-position adjustable headrest is easy to use and adapts for your growing child. Do not use bleach
- Keeps your child in a booster up to 120 pounds for the longevity of use, in keeping with the American Academy of Pediatrics' recommendations
- Fuss Free harness storage holds the buckle out of the way, so it’s easy to get the baby in and out. Harness straps may be spot cleaned
- Body support helps keep your child comfy.5-Point Harness Mode Height:27-49 inches
- Brand: Graco
- Installation Type: Integrated belt lock-off for easier vehicle seat belt installation versus using a locking clip
- Material: Foam
- Color: Ion
- Orientation: Forward Facing
- Minimum Weight Recommendation: 22 Pounds
- Maximum Weight Recommendation: 120 Pounds
- Maximum Height Recommendation: 57 Inches
- Material Type: 5-point harness system
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 20 x 28 inches
- Item Weight: 21.8 pounds
- Machine-washable seat cushion
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and cool water
- To clean the buckle, place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle. Press the red button several times in the water. Do not submerge the buckle strap. Do not use soaps, household detergents, or lubricants.
- Harness straps may be spot cleaned with mild soap and damp cloth.