The Ingersoll Rand 2135QXPA Series Impactool was built on the hardworking and respected foundation laid by the 2135Ti-MAX. The result is a light, quiet and powerful impact wrench that delivers an incredible level of performance and power at a cost that won’t punish your wallet.
- Pro Performance: The IR 2135QXPA Air Impact Wrench tackles heavy-duty assembly and disassembly applications, suspension work, and industrial equipment repair with exceptional performance and control; Delivers up to 1,100 ft/lbs of nut-busting torque
- Compact and Quiet: Patented Quiet Tool technology reduces sound levels without compromising best in class power performance; Weighing only 4 lbs, it’s compact and light, so it minimizes hand fatigue, allowing you to work harder and faster
- Superior Control: The one-handed forward/reverse mechanism lets you change direction with a simple button push. The tool is powered by Ingersoll Rand’s finely tuned motor and twin-hammer impact mechanism
- Dependable Operation: Whether you operate an auto garage or a construction job site, you can rely on the 2135QXPA Impact Wrench to perform reliably in harsh working conditions
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand
- Item Dimensions: 7.4 x 2.7 x 7.2 Inches
- Item Weight: 4.00 Pounds
- Material: Other
- Head Style: Fixed Square
- Drive Size: 1/2"
- Max Torque: 780 ft.-lbs.
- Nut-Busting Torque: 1100 ft.-lbs.
- BPM: 1250
- Free Speed RPM: 11000RPM
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Sound Level: 90.7 dB
- Power Source: Air-Powered