This vacuum-ready, low-vibration model is lightweight yet sturdy. It produces an ultra-high-quality, swirl; free; finish and connects to central or portable vacuum systems. The 300G extracts dust and particles through the pad, keeping foreign matter away from the motor. Virtually all dust is instantly channeled away from the work. This tool is well suited for preparing metal and wood surfaces for painting and finishing.
- Vacuum Ready: IR’s EDGE Series 300G 6" Random Orbital Air Sander is designed to connect to central and portable vacuum systems; a 360-degree swivel vacuum adapter comes included to provide a greater range of movement without tangled hoses and cords
- Lightweight Yet Sturdy: Sander features low vibration, a composite design that is exceptionally rugged and lightweight; It measures 7.5 inches long and weighs only 1.9 pounds
- Diffused Rear Exhaust: The tool extracts dust and particles through its 6-inch pad, keeping foreign matter away from the motor and away from your work, helping deliver a high-quality, swirl-free finish
- Applications: This pneumatic sander is well-suited for woodworking and auto body projects, as it prepares metal and wood surfaces for painting and finishing
- Dependable Reliability: Durable design ensures this tool will work like you expect each time you pull the trigger; Every component, mechanism, and function has undergone rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting performance
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand
- Dimensions: 8 x 6.5 x 4.75 inches
- Weight: 2.60 lbs
- Color: Factory
- Material: Composite
- Power Source: Gas Powered
- Grit Type: Medium
- Orbit Diameter (in.): 3/16"
- Free Speed (RPM): 10000