Kzyee KM10 Power Circuit Probe Kit, Automotive Circuit Tester
Type: Test, Measure & Inspect
The Kzyee KM10 Power Scan Kit is the most revolutionary circuit tester yet, operating at 12-24 volts. With a voltmeter, test light, built-in flashlight, short circuit indicator, relay/component tester, continuity tester, and ground fault indicator, the Power Scan is indeed the ultimate in performance and affordability, allowing users to check circuits in a single step.
- The Kzyee KM10 Power Scan Kit is the most revolutionary circuit tester that performs any type of service, such as testing for continuity, diagnosing circuit failures, checking good and bad grounds, activating components on and off the vehicle, sensing MIN /MAX voltage, etc.
- Allows accurate diagnosis of DC Voltage, AC Voltage, Resistance, and Diode of 12v-24v electrical systems by simply pressing the mode button.
- With the ability to power components such as radiator fans, starter motors, relays, window regulators, windshield wipers, etc. Powered by the car battery or cigarette lighter, no extra battery or cable is required.
- The 20-foot extension cord will get you anywhere in your vehicles, trucks, and trailers (12V-24V). Plus, the built-in flashlight is bright enough to illuminate your work area.
- Knows how to immediately check for bad ground contacts and quickly track down shorts without losing fuses. Also, the unit is protected by a circuit breaker, which is a safety measure to protect the unit and its components from overload.
- Brand: Kzyee
- Power Source: Dc
- Size: KM10
- Color: Orange
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 11 x 8.8 x 2.9 inches
- Measurement Type: Multimeter
- Extension Length: 20 inches
- Test Voltage: 12-24V