Lego Architecture 21045 Trafalgar Square Building Kit (1197 Pieces)
Type: Building Toys
Capture the essence of a historical London landmark with the LEGO Architecture 21045 Trafalgar Square set. Named in honor of Lord Horatio Nelson following his 1805 naval victory over Napoleon, the square has since become a popular tourist attraction and preferred location for political and community gatherings. This detailed LEGO interpretation depicts the domed National Gallery complete with the columned facade, Nelson’s Column flanked by 4 lions, the square’s famous fountains, and 4 sculpture plinths. The sections at the rear of the National Gallery structure can be removed for access to a detailed interior with brick-built statues and paintings. Tree-lined borders, ornate lampposts, 2 London buses, 2 black cabs, and a tiled baseplate depicting the square and surrounding roads complete the model. Finished with a decorative nameplate, this LEGO Architecture set delivers a highly satisfying building experience to all with an interest in architecture, travel, history, and design, and makes a truly iconic centerpiece for the home or office.
- Build and display this highly detailed LEGO Architecture interpretation of Trafalgar Square!
- Features the National Gallery with detailed interior, Nelson’s Column flanked by 4 lions, 2 Trafalgar Square fountains, 4 sculpture plinths, 10 trees, 6 lampposts, 2 London buses, and 2 black cabs
- This LEGO Architecture model is finished with a decorative Trafalgar Square nameplate
- Measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide, and 7” (20cm) deep 1197 pieces – For boys and girls aged 12+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- The LEGO Architecture 21045 Trafalgar Square set can be built together with all other original LEGO building sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
- Brand: Lego
- Dimensions: 13.94 x 7.52 x 3.58 inches
- Material: Plastic
- Number of Pieces: 1197
- Educational Objective: Creative Thinking
- Manufacturer Recommended Age: 12 years and up