A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn't quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that's great for preparing and serving memorable meals. Product at a glance: The right tool to marinate, refrigerate, cook and serve unparalleled in heat retention and even heating smooth glass surface won’t react to ingredients broil, braise, bake or roast in the oven up to 500°F Sauté, simmer or fry on any stovetop.
- A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn't quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that's great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- What is porcelain enamel on cast iron? It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- Make every meal a memory. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food, it’s about the memories.
- All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations. Lodge Enameled Iron products are made in China to strict metallurgical and casting specifications.
- Measures 10-3/4 inches in diameter by 4-1/2 inches deep
- Brand: Lodge
- Item Dimensions: 6.00 x 13.30 x 11.60 Inches
- Item Weight: 14.90 Pounds
- Material: Cast Iron
- Finish Type: Enamel
- Capacity: 6 Quarts
- Item Shape: Round