M-Audio AIR 192|6 - USB Audio Interface with 2 In and 2 Out, 2 Mic Preamps
Type: Musical Instruments
With the AIR 192|6, you can create 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central volume knob, the AIR 192|6 features our exclusive Crystal™ low-noise pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in its class. The AIR 192|6 enables you to record up to 2 channels at once with its 2 dedicated XLR+¼” balanced combo inputs, and 2 all-new ¼” instrument inputs that have a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface.
- Capture Every Detail: premium component selection and 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring to your Mac/ PC;
- Low Latency: Hi-Speed USB/ USB-C circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2. 59Ms, USB and USB-C connection cables included
- Pristine Studio-Grade Capture: transparent crystal preamps and ultra-pristine ad converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- Connectivity: XLR+¼” TRS combo input, (1) ¼” instrument input, stereo ¼” Outs, and ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Unite Your Midi Gear: 5-pin MIDI in/ out connections for connecting synths, sequencers, and other external MIDI gear.
- Brand: M-Audio
- Number Of Channels: 2
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 8.04 x 6 x 2.76 inches
- Item Weight: 2.1 Pounds