Mitutoyo Advanced Onsite Sensor Absolute Scale Digital Caliper, 0-6 inch/0-150mm Measuring Range
Type: Test, Measure & Inspect
The Mitutoyo 500-196-30 Digital Caliper has a 0 to 6" (0 to 150mm) measuring range with 0.0005" (0.01mm) increments for precision and an advanced onsite sensor (AOS) electromagnetic inductive sensor for resistance to dirt, oil, and water. Its digital readout LCD shows inch or metric units for versatility and allows either absolute or incremental measurement readings. The electronic caliper measures inside, outside, depth, and step values for versatility and includes a protective case and SR44 silver oxide battery.
- Large and clear LCD readout.
- The Zero/ABS key allows the display to be zero-set at any slider position along the scale for incremental comparison measurements. This switch will also allow a return to the absolute (ABS) coordinate and display of the true position from the origin point (usually jaws-closed point).
- Data hold unit (959143) is optional.
- Carbide-tipped jaw-type calipers are also available.
- With thumb roller. Except 500-500-10, 500-501-10,500-502-10.
- Brand: Mitutoyo
- Item Dimensions: 8.70 x 3.90 x 1.20 Inches
- Item Weight: 0.40 Pounds
- Display Type: LCD
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Compatible Fastener Description: 0-6 inches/ 0-150mm
- Measurement Accuracy: +/-0.001
- Item Volume: 0.001 Cubic Meters
- Resolution: 0.00050
- Waterproof: Yes
- 1 x Electronic Caliper
- 1 x SR44 Battery
- 1 x Protective Case