The Ice Auger Drill Adapter by Nordic Legend saves you a substantial amount of TIME and ENERGY!
No harmful or illegal chemicals are used in forging our augers when manufacturing. All augers are made of high-strength nylon material for durability.
The precision ground cutting edge is extremely sharp for fast cutting.
The protector helps to extend the life of your blades and help protect yourself from injury.
- High-Performance Drilling: 8'' auger diameter, 39'' drilling depth, weight 7.1 lbs. Lightweight, sharp and durable. It efficiently transfers power from Drill to cutting head, 15 seconds to drill about 20" thick ice.
- Lightweight & Heavy Duty Nylon Material: 39" shaft with lightweight yet durable synthetic nylon flighting & aluminum stem brings the weight down. It keeps the unit lightweight while maintaining flexibility and impact resistance in cold temperatures.
- Replaceable & Stability Blades: Upgraded dual flat steel blades offer smooth cutting and break-through, sharp, sturdy and Replaceable. Razor-sharp steel blades along with a center point blade promote stability and smoother cutting.
- Universal Adapter & Bit-saving Top Plate: The adapter is universal, fits almost all brand 18v-20v 1/2 in. drill chuck. The top plate is slightly wider than the auger flights, for easier control.
- Brand: Nordic Legend
- Dimensions: 9.50 x 40.50 x 9.50 Inches
- Weight: 9.00 Pounds
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Color: Yellow
- Style: 8"
- 1pc Ice Drill Auger
- 1set Blade
- 1pc Top Plate W/Adapter
- 1pc Blade Guard
- 1pc Mini Wrench