PacTool SS404 Contractor Grade Snapper Shear, Siding Shear / 6.5 Amp.
Type: Power & Hand Tools
The PacTool SS404 Fiber-Cement Shear cuts fiber-cement siding quickly, safely, and economically. Featuring reversible blades that are machined from solid steel, this versatile tool provides smooth, fast operation you can rely on. Most important, the SS404 won't produce airborne silica dust, so you can count on your job site is as healthy as can be.
- Straight & Clean Cuts: Designed to cut fiber-cement siding up to 5/16” thick
- Dust-Free: Smooth, fast cuts with no airborne dust, keeping the job OSHA compliant with easy clean-up
- Lower Job Site Cost W/ Replaceable Blades: replaceable, reversible blades machined from solid tool steel need fewer replacements, durable enough for 20, 000 feet of cutting, about 15 average homes when used appropriately
- Powerful Motor: the SS414 Fiber Cement Curve Shear boasts a contractor grade 6. 5-amp motor for peak performance
- Can Be Used On Pre-Painted Siding: cut with painted side face down for perfect, finished edges.
- Note: The cutter should be used on the siding of the correct thickness, and should be held correctly when cutting, so as to achieve optimum results.
- Brand: PacTool
- Item Weight: 5.92 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 16 x 11 inches
- Style: Siding Shear / 6.5 Amp.
- Power Source: Corded electric