Model H-16 B6X2 charcoal grill features a cooking grate that adjusts to 4 levels, plus it tips up for easy fire building and cleans out. The grate stays permanently attached to the firebox.
The firebox rotates 360 degrees in either direction on a theft-proof swivel attachment and stands on a 2-3/8" OD two-section post for embedded installation (B6X2).
- Grate tips out of the way for fire building and cleaning
- The grate is permanently attached to the grill with retainer bars
- Four cooking height levels
- Grate supported at four points on three sides of the firebox
- Integral ash retainer flange combats heat warpage and prevents ashes from falling from the firebox
- Full 360° rotation for draft control
- Public use-type grips of coiled steel bar
- Economic design, quality construction
- Model H-16 B6 has a 250 sq. in. grate that adjusts to 4 levels in a 16" x 16" firebox with 8" sides.
- Firebox and swivel mechanism are constructed entirely of 3/16" steel plate with integral ash flange die-formed into the front edge of Firebox to retain ashes and provide reinforcement. All exposed corners are rounded to 1-1/2" radius and all edge connections are entirely welded. Allowance for drainage is provided.
- Removal of the grate from the Firebox is prevented by 2 steel retainer bars that allow the grate to be tipped vertically for cleaning or fire building and prevent the grate from falling into ashes.
- The grate is constructed from a 5/8" dia. A-36 steel bar around the perimeter and handles and 1/2" dia. A-36 steel bars to provide the grate surface.
- The grate is provided with two substantially constructed spring coil grips suitable for public use made from 1/8" x 1/2" steel flat bar (not wire springs).
- The grill is permanently attached after base installation by means of absolutely theft-proof base attachment allowing continuous rotation of the grill in either direction.
Standard: Grill is supported by a 2-3/8" x 40" long steel pipe for permanent installation in concrete footing. (Indicated by B6 in model no., e.g. H-16 B6)
- The entire unit is finished in high temperature, heat resistant, nontoxic black enamel.