Presto 06301 Dehydro Digital Electric Food Dehydrator
Type: Kitchen Appliances
Dehydrate fruits, vegetables, herbs, and spices, as well as make great-tasting jerky and fruit rolls. This deluxe digital dehydrator includes six drying trays, expandable to 12 trays for added drying capacity. The drying trays nest when not in use for over a 40% reduction in storage space. Dehydration maintains natural vitamins and minerals--with no additives or preservatives. Make homemade jerky using your choice of meat, poultry, or seafood. Includes starter packs of jerky spice and cure. Also included are two Fruit Roll Sheets for making healthy fruit rolls and strips from fresh, frozen, or canned fruit and two Nonstick Mesh Screens for drying small and sticky foods. The digital timer and thermostat provide precise drying times and temperatures that range from 90 degrees to 165 degrees F. The bottom-mounted fan and heating element provide consistent airflow for optimum drying with no tray rotation necessary. A see-through cover on the top tray lets you monitor drying progress. Drying trays and cover are fully immersible and dishwasher safe. Accessories are sold separately.
- Six-tray system for dehydrating foods at a fraction of the cost of commercially dried foods with no additives or preservatives.
- Makes jerky from meat, poultry, and seafood includes sample packets of jerky spice and cure
- Digital thermostat and timer for precise drying time and temperature choose to dry temperatures from 90 to 165 degrees F
- The bottom-mounted fan and heating element provide consistent airflow for optimum drying No rotation is needed
- Includes six drying trays (expands up to 12 trays), two fruit roll sheets, two nonstick mesh screens trays, and cover are dishwasher safe
- Item Shape: Circle
- Included Components: Presto 06301 Dehydro Digital Electric Food Dehydrator, 6 - Tray System Digital Thermostat Bottom, Mounted Fan
- Brand: Presto
- Material: Plastic
- Color: White
- Wattage: 750 watts
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.5 x 15 x 7.25 inches