Razor RipRider 360 Caster Trike
Reinvented Classic: Yes, it has a big wheel and pedals, but that’s where the similarities end. This is not a trike for tikes, it’s the next evolution in everyday fun. Like the classic three-wheeler of the 1970s, the RipRider 360 rides low-to-the-ground.
Drifting and Spinning Action: With the RipRider 360, our radical engineers have reinvented childhood, adding two caster wheels in the back for resistance-free drifting and spinning.
- 360 degrees of ultimate spinning action!
- Dual inclined casters allow resistance-free drifting and spinning action
- Features MX-style handlebar with rubber grips, double crown fork design, and welded steel frame and fork
- Hi-Impact, front wheel with flat-free tire
- Rugged steel construction for endless play!
- Brand: Razor
- Dimensions: 39.50 x 24.50 x 25.50 inches
- Weight: 19.25 pounds
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Finish Type: Non-Stick, Anodized