The legendary SM57 cardioid dynamic instrument microphone is now available with the X2u USB Signal Adapter, which features built-in headphone monitoring with zero latency, and easy controls to balance microphone and playback audio. Digitally record wherever and whenever your computer takes you - just plug and play for better-than-CD quality instrument reproduction.FEATURES:
- Dynamic microphone cartridge with tailored frequency response delivers clear reproduction of amplified and acoustic instruments
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern isolates the sound source while minimizing background noise
- Internal pneumatic shock mount minimizes handling noise
- Legendary construction and versatility for consistent performance under rugged use and abuse on stage or in the studio.
- Plug and Play USB Connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording anywhere your computer can go (compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X 10.1 or later).
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- Headphone jack for monitoring with 1/8” connectivity
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- 16 bit, up to 48 kHz sample rate for better-than-CD quality audio. Provides +48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones.
Connector Type: USB, XLR Connector
Connectivity Technology: USB, XLR
Power Source: Corded Electric
Compatible Devices: Personal Computer, Headphone
Number Of Batteries: 1 Lithium-ion battery required.
Polar Pattern: Unidirectional
Material: Stainless Steel
Hardware Platform: PC
Product Dimensions: 10.13 x 5.5 x 3.88 inches