Swing Speed Radar: It’s not how hard you swing, but how well you swing! The Swing Speed Radar is a small, affordable microwave Doppler radar velocity sensor that measures the swing speed of golfers.Optimize your clubhead speed
with your own personal Swing Speed Radar as you practice on your own in the backyard, garage, basement, etc, as well as on the driving range or during practice rounds.No need to hit an actual golf ball
: use a Wiffle ball, birdie ball, sponge ball, or equivalent to simulate a real ball, but swing at a ball replica to release the club properly.No need to attach device(s)to the clubhead or shaft
. Use any club: switch clubs conveniently and keep swinging.No need to adjust settings
: it’s ready to use. Set it up, turn it on, and swing, swing, swing!!
After a period of 5 minutes without swing speed data, the radar turns itself off to save battery power. Just press the Function Button once to resume swinging.
Golfers can determine their optimum swing for the best distance, control, and accuracy.
The affordable Swing Speed Radar is a valuable aid for players of all ages and skill levels and is a powerful tool for coaches and instructors. And everyone enjoys using it!!FEATURES
- Small microwave Doppler radar sensor for measuring golf or baseball swing speeds
- Calculates clubhead or bat speed within a range of 20 to 200 miles per hour
- Positions about 8 to 10 inches from a tee or suspends from a batting cage or net
- Transmission level is well within FCC requirements and prescribed safety levels
- Powered by 3 AA batteries; ideal for both players and coaches/instructors.
NOTE: Refer to the Manual before use.
Brand: Sports Sensors
Package Dimensions: 3.80 x 7.30 x 5.50 inches
Package Weight: 0.70 pounds