STX International Activation 420 Decarboxylator Herbal Activator
Fully automatic with a manual override, Eco-friendly, and economically conceived, the Activation 420 is the next generation of herbal/botanical decarboxylation. Designed with a 120-watt heater and thermostatically controlled, the Activation 420 will give you perfect results every time. You can decarb up to 2 ounces of product with either of the decarb canisters included. One of them is divided should you can secarb 2 different strains of product at the same time.
- An LED Digital Control Panel and state-of-the-art microprocessor both allow for easy operational precision with each use. Dual wall and food-grade aluminum alloy ensure maximum strength, insulation, and performance. Whether you use the designated predetermined setting or use the DIY settings, usage is a snap.
- The STX International Activation 420 comes with a main decarboxylation power unit that is manufactured from BPA-free high-impact polystyrene and food-grade aluminum alloy. Also included is a silicon cooking lid for a canister while decarbing, a lockable lid for the main power unit, 2 aluminum alloy decarboxylating canisters, 2 silicone storage lids so you can use the 2 canisters for storage, and fully illustrated instructions for easy understanding of all aspects of the product.
- Brand: STX International
- Item Dimensions: 8.00 x 6.00 x 8.30 inches
- Item Weight: 4.50 pounds
- Power & Voltage: 110/120 Volt – 60 Hz (No 220 Available)
- Heater Wattage: 120 Watts
- Display: LED Digital Control Panel & Display
- Usage Features: Fully Automatic Decarb Cycle of 1 Hour with a Manual Override for DIY Function
- Safety Features: Overheat Protection with Auto Shut Off for Safety & Cool Down Cycle
- The capacity of Decarb Canisters: Each Stainless Canister Holds Up To 2 oz of Product depending on the composition of the herb
- Main Activation 420 Power Unit
- Lockable Lid for the Main Power Unit
- 2 Stainless Decarb Canisters
- 2 - 100% Silicone Storage Lids for Decarb Canisters
- 1 - 100% Silicone Cooking Lid for Canisters while Decarbing
- Complete Detailed Instructions with Illustrations