Over the past 20 years, Tornado Fans have grown to become a trusted brand, recognized nationally as a leader in the commercial & home environment category. Tornado Fans Air Multiplier, Fans, and Humidifiers provide safe and reliable performance with exceptional value and thoughtful innovations. As a leader in reliability and safety, Tornado Fans has dedicated Engineering and Quality-Assurance teams to ensure our products meet strict quality standards such as UL, ETL, SAA, CE, CSA, and NOM.
- High-velocity air circulator metal wall mount fan - This 20-inches tilt-around fan from Tornado is ideal for industrial, commercial, residential, shop use, patio, backyard, or even warehouse and factory stations and tilts a full 360 degrees made out of powder-coated steel construction and premium ball-bearing enclosed motors.
- Air Delivery CFM - High: 4750. Medium: 4200. Low: 3800. With a heavy-duty 3-speed thermally protected enclosed motor making it the most powerful metal wall mount fan on the market. It came with Tornado Fans' ball Bearing.
- Dimension - High velocity 3-speed metal wall mount fan has an opening size of 23.7 x 6.5 x 23.5 Inches. Easy to assemble and use - With new frustration-free packaging and easy assembly you will be using your new fan as quickly as you open the box. Hang it from the wall or the ceiling by using our bracket only takes you a second.
- OSHA compliant rust-resistant grille, extra long 6 feet power cord, 3-speed heavy-duty thermally protected 120-Volt, 60 Hz, PSC motor protects the motor from workshop debris and all other dust.
- Tornado's new technology reduces the noise level by 40% making it one of the quietest fans on the market. Ideal for use in industrial, commercial, residential, greenhouse, workshop, patio, and basement.
- Brand: Tornado
- Color: Black
- Package Dimensions: 6.75 x 25.00 x 23.10 Inches
- Package Weight: 15.15 Pounds
- Mounting Type: Wall Mount
- Power Source: Cord
- Power: 120 Volts, 60 Hz
- Material: Metal
- Air Delivery CFM: High - 4750CFM, Medium - 4200CFM, Low - 3800CFM
- UL Listed: Yes