The TriField EMF Meter Model TF2 is an AC gaussmeter, AC electric field meter, and radio power density meter in a single unit, that combines all the features needed for fast, accurate measurements of electromagnetic fields (EMF). In addition to standard AC measurement modes, a special frequency weighted mode will properly scale the magnetic and electric measurements to indicate the full magnitude of currents produced by each type of field inside the human body. (If only powerline frequency is present, Standard and Weighted will read the same. If higher frequencies are present, Weighted reads higher)
- Easy To Use: just turn the knob to the type of field to be measured
- Detects all three types of EMF pollution: AC magnetic, AC electric, and RF/microwave
- Large LCD For Crystal Clear, Accurate Readings with adjustable backlight
- Peak Hold captures fast pulses, for measuring fast digital signals
- Sensitive RF Mode for measuring the signal from mobile phones and Wi-Fi EMF. Specific frequency information is NOT displayed.
- AC Magnetic Measurements are 3-axis, allowing for quick readings, regardless of meter orientation
- Unique Feature: does both standard AC readings and weighted (emphasizes high frequencies)
- Brand: TriField
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 2.75 x 5.25 inches
- Item Weight: 8.47 Ounces
- Battery Cell Type: Alkaline
- Batteries: 1 x 9V battery required.