Waterdrop 15UA Under Sink Water Filter, NSF/ANSI Certified Direct Connect Under Counter Water Filter, 16000 Gallons High Capacity
Type: Kitchen & Bath Fixtures
Waterdrop 15UA Under Sink Water Filtration System, NSF/ANSI Certified Direct Connect Under Counter Water Filter, 16000 Gallons High Capacity. The multistage filtration ensures a great user experience: With a filtration accuracy of 0.5 μm, reduces pollutants, such as chlorine, taste and odor, sediment, rust, and other heavy metals. You don’t have to worry about the safety of filtered water.
- Compatibility: Suitable for faucets with 1/2" or 3/8" female NPT thread. If a female threaded connector is needed to connect to your faucet, please contact us before purchase.
- Ultra-Long Service Life: When used with municipal water, each filter has a maximum service life of 24 months or 16,000 gallons.
- Innovative Multistage Filtration: The Waterdrop Direct Connect Undersink Water Filtration System uses innovative multistage filtration. And it can effectively reduce chlorine, heavy metals, chemical impurity, sediment, and other large particles. Enjoy healthy and pure water straight from your tap – no need to buy bottled water anymore!
- NSF Certified Filter: Specially selected premium materials are lead-free, which is fully certified by the WQA against NSF 372 standard. Activated carbon block and other advanced filter media ensure efficient and safe filtration. KDF effectively keeps the filter sanitary. Tested against NSF 42 standards, it effectively reduces chlorine, taste, and odor. The BPA-free, lead-free material ensures more reliable use from the inside out.
- Easy Installation: The system should be connected only to a cold water supply. With innovative push-to-connect fittings, the entire installation process takes less than 3 minutes. The twist-and-lock design ensures that you can replace the filter in 3 seconds. The system includes a 3/8” hose with a direct connection that adapts to standard 3/8’’ feedwater valves under US sinks. The 3/8’’–1/2’’ convertor fitting helps you connect the system to both 1/2’’ and 3/8’’ cold water lines and faucets.
- Fast Flow Rate And Multiple Uses: The fast and stable water supply provides pure and freshwater that tastes like spring water. The tested full flow rate is 0.75 GPM at 60 psi. Developed for household and commercial use, the Undersink Water Filtration System can be installed in your kitchen, bathroom, RV, or office to meet your daily water needs. Ideal for drinking, cooking, skincare, and cleaning. With its exquisite design and small size, it is the best choice for a rented apartment.
- Brand: Waterdrop
- Color: Black
- Capacity: 16000 Gallons
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Item Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.9 x 16.7 inches
- Item Weight: 4.05 Pounds
- Purification Method: Three-Stage Filtration
- Waterdrop Undersink Water Filtration System
- Inlet hose
- Outlet hose
- 3/8’’–1/2’’ Converter set
- Self-tapping screws
- Teflon tape
- Drilling sticker